What does that mean for your business?
Global demand for VoIP services is expected to reach above USD 140 billion in 2021
and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of over 9.1% between 2016 and 2021.
– Market Research Store
- Carrier handles implementation and hosting, removing burden from your IT team.
- Transmission is sent over Internet Protocol, reducing reliance on expensive hardware.
- Long-distance and international charges are greatly reduced.
- Scales up and down easily by adding/removing phones or increasing/decreasing bandwidth.
- Increased mobility because mobile devices can be seamlessly integrated into the system.
- Ability to add unified communications applications like video chat, IM, and unified messaging.
- Users can change features, options, and services dynamically through simple interface.
- Enables rich features like click-to-call, selective call forwarding, mobile integration, and more.
- Can support old technologies like fax machines.
Get in touch with us today to upgrade to a more future-proof voice solution.